Bitcoin and Tether USDT are both digital currency available to use on the VOdds platform.
You can open a bitcoin wallet or a tether coin wallet without downloading any special software or application on your computer or mobile device. You may simply register on their crypto exchange websites.
There are proven and tested sites where you can open a Bitcoin wallet conveniently. To open an account, you simply need to fill out their registration forms. On these sites, they usually have 24/7 Live chat or email customer support that can assist you with your concerns.
However, each crypto exchange has its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, one exchange may have lower fees for deposits and withdrawals than the other, while some have better interface than others.
Once you make an online payment with a bank card and buy Bitcoins, there may be a commission and additional conversion costs. We recommend that you check in advance all the conditions and commissions of the cryptocurrency exchange that you wish to use to buy Bitcoins.
Below is a list of trusted sites:
Let’s take for example, Huobi cryptocurrency exchange. With a certain volume of transactions, this service does not require you to confirm your place of residence. Huobi also allows you to use a bank card for your transactions.
To sign up, simply fill out the form on their registration page. Huobi requires additional verification if you want to increase withdrawal limits. To do this, you need to fill out the appropriate form indicating your personal data and attach a scanned identity document to the application.
You may also use these sites to buy and withdraw bitcoins.
Betting on the VOdds platform using Bitcoin is also pretty easy, you just have to select “Bitcoin” as your preferred payment option upon registration. If you wish to change or add a payment method, you may contact VOdds customer support.
The idea behind USDT is a complete peg to real (fiat) money. The USDT token stands for the digital equivalent of the American dollar. The letter T, short for Tether, is added to the currency designation. Visit https://tether.to for more details.
There are many advantages to using USDT:
- Instant internal transfers;
- Cryptographic protection of funds during storage and transactions, which is provided by the bitcoin encryption algorithm. Confirmation and verification of transactions through the Factom system, which works on the principle of simple proof of confirmation of reserves, or Proof of Reserves, it also audits user deposits on wallets;
- Interest-free replenishment and withdrawal of funds through cryptocurrency exchanges;
- The USDT / USD exchange rate is held in a 1: 1 ratio, and independent auditors constantly check the ratio of the fund’s assets to the financial statements;
- The total number of tokens in circulation always corresponds to the amount of USD in the bank account. In order to confirm the transparency of the fulfillment of this condition and increase the confidence in the system, Tether Limited publishes the bank account balance on the so-called “Transparency Page”.;
- Each USDT block is backed by USD;
- With Tether, USDT can be transferred significantly faster between users than through bank transfers, with fees only applied when using third-party wallets that are not owned by the company. A small commission is charged when depositing fiat funds, usually in the range of $ 1.
- Rates will be referenced closely to the prices trading on kraken.com.
USDT is a stablecoin that aims to keep cryptocurrency valuations stable as opposed to the wide swings observed in the prices of popular cryptocurrencies. Confirmations are swift and will typically take only minutes.
You may also use Tether (USDT) on VOdds, although it is not yet available to select as a Funding Method upon registration on the website, you may select Bitcoin first then contact customer support to fund your account using Tether.