We have recently added Jeton e-wallet as one of your payment options when using the VOdds sports trading platform.
Jeton Wallet is an electronic wallet from an international payment system that is officially registered in England. With its help, you can quickly and safely make payments and transfers around the world, as well as receive transfers from other users of this payment system.
The official website of Jeton is: https://www.jeton.com/
Jeton is one of the most reliable modern electronic wallets for international payments. It also supports more than 40 currencies and is represented in more than 180 countries. Most transactions and processes in Jeton are free of charge, like registration, replenishment, transfers, and payments.
They have an available mobile application for Android and iOS users. With Jeton, customers can be sure to have fast and secure payments for their exchanges and various online activities.
To register, simply fill out the form on their registration page, you may also be asked to submit verification KYC documents if you want to use a bank card.
You can top up your Jeton Wallet using any of these ways, whichever works best for you:
- Bank transfer – Replenishment of the wallet via online banking is not supported in all countries, therefore, it is a less popular method of replenishing an account in a wallet;
- Bank card – The most popular and demanded method of replenishing a wallet, while it should be borne in mind that the Jeton payment system only supports VISA cards;
- Jeton Card – Jeton Card or Jeton Voucher is a prepaid card from this payment system with a certain denomination. Using a Jeton Wallet card (voucher), you can quickly and safely replenish your wallet, as well as make payments on various sites for goods and services that Jeton Wallet supports. After creating your account, you can choose the amount and number of cards you want to purchase.
Of the above methods, the most popular and convenient to use is replenishment using your bank card.
Here are also some of the ways to withdraw money on Jeton:
- Jeton Voucher – You can create a Voucher Token of a specific denomination. For example, 100 euros, and sell it to another user.
- Bank transfer – You can withdraw money from the Jeton wallet directly to your bank account or bank card. In this case, the money will be credited to the account within 24 hours.
You can make transfers and withdraw money from the Jeton Wallet only after passing the verification of your account.
Jeton can be used on the VOdds platform by simply adding it as your payment option upon registration. You may also contact customer support if you already have a Vodds account and want to switch to Jeton e-wallet for your wagers.